Tennessee & Surrounding States Championship
May 12, 2018
LINK TO REGISTRATION
VOLUNTEER FOR THE EVENT
SPONSOR THE EVENT
This event will be open both to Tennessee Lifters, and lifters from any and all states that wish to compete if they have not been a part of another State Meet in 2018. The meet will host Full Power, Push/Pull, Bench Only, and Deadlift Only categories for all ages. National Referees will also be available, so lifters will be able to break National Records at this event.
- May 11, 2018, 5:00 PM: Early gear check and registration
- May 12, 2018, 6:00 AM: Day of Check in, gear check
- May 12, 2018, 7:00 AM: Weigh In
USA Powerlifting Southern Iron Open & Special Olympics Fundraiser
Foothills Mall, Maryville, TN
March 17, 2018
We are looking for volunteers who can fill the below USA Powerlifting Tennessee Cabinet positions. Are you interested in being a part of growing the sport in Tennessee by joining or chairing one of our committees? Are you interested in supporting USA Powerlifting in Tennessee by taking out ad space on our website? Apply below!
- Record Keeping Chair: Keeping track of and updating Tennessee State Records
- Referee Chair: Referee to coordinate and promote referee involvement and training
- Volunteer Chair: Coordinating and encouraging members to volunteer for meets and events
- Social Media and Web Committee: Managing social media pages and website
- East Tennessee Outreach Committee: Helping to coordinate and host events and meets in East Tennessee
- West Tennessee Outreach Committee: Helping to coordinate and host events and meets in West Tennessee
Commodore Classic Powerlifting Meet
Area 615 1870 General George Patton Dr. Franklin, TN 37067
February 17, 2018
The 2018 Commodore Classic is a fundraiser for the Vanderbilt University Powerlifting Team. This event will host 30 lifters in Franklin, TN for Full power, Bench Only, Push Pull, and Deadlift Only categories for all ages and weight classes.